Receive Free Bankruptcy Dallas Consultation
If you are unable to stay up to date on bills for various reasons, such as losing a job, medical bills, skyrocketing interest rates on credit cards or more, then receiving the skills of an attorney who is skilled and competent in providing debt relief can be a welcome choice to receive a fresh new start on the future.
Reasons People Choose Weaver Associates
Here is a short list Of for you to peruse, pay close attention to the fact that we offer a free initial consultation, but we also provide affordable services throughout the process:
- Our office provides free detailed consultations to assist you in determining and understanding the best financial options at your disposal. This does include bankruptcy, but it also includes other options suitable to you and which are specific to your unique circumstances. For those who choose to hire our law firm to represent their case, our affordable bankruptcy rates provide peace of mind, knowing that you’re not going to end up in financial problems from our rates, but rather the contrary! We also offer to our clients the options of paying on a payment plan.
- For 25 years, Richard Weaver has been a professional attorney, recognizing that many lawyers are unreliable, choose to ignore phone calls, even choosing to ignore client’s important needs in the bankruptcy process. This is the reason for striving to answer or return each and every client phone call call. We try to answer or return calls in 24 hours. We provide convenient service, on time record for appointments, and even do evening and weekend appointments, realizing that our clients can sometimes be very busy and we want to make sure that we meet their important needs! The reason that we do this revolves around the value which we place on our clients’ time. We value and respect our own time, and it is just as important to value our clients’ time.
- For the majority of consumer bankruptcy cases, our office can typically file the case in a matter of just 3 days (very often, we can even do it quicker sooner) following a meeting with you as our client.
- Once we find out that our clients has been harassed and harangued by collectors, we seek proof to be on record of these harassment level communications from creditors and collection agencies. We will analyze and evaluate these proofs in order to determine if FDCPA laws have been broken. (Fair Debt Collect. Pract. Act). If there have been violations, you could be entitled for the receipt of statutory financial awards ranging up to $1,000 each time there is a valid claim, and that is in addition to attorney’s fees!
- Because nearly all business which we do is aimed at bankruptcy, with a specific focus on this portion of the law, our firm has the experience to pay particular attention to any important changes to the bankruptcy code which could affect our clients, both positively or negativesly. We use this to our clients’ advantage, because we are not simply a run of the mill, general practice law firm. Our attention and focus are like a hawk on the specific area of law regarding debt relief, including Texas bankruptcy.
Weaver Bankruptcy Firm: Trusted, Reliable, Compassionate
The Weaver Law Firm of Richard M. Weaver is fully committed to reliable, effective, confidential services for each and all of our clients. Some reasons which our clients have chosen our services in the past include being referred by a friend, learning about his successful career in helping clients, and the chance at a brighter, happier future.
Call Us At 214-612-0004 To Obtain Complimentary Consult
For a free case consultation and speak directly with Richard Weaver at our attorney offices, simply reach out and speak to us now! We want to urge you to understand that there is more that we can do to help you in cases where you call us earlier. We will do the very best for each of our clients and we urge those who need help now that they seek us out so that we can help you! These issues tend to mount and compound before they get better, and hence we want to help you sooner than later in order to do the most we possibly can.